Blurry user interface

I have the Robocorp Lab and the user interface code will get blurry and the go back to normal often. I have put the window side-by-side with my browser and the blurriness only happens on the Lab app. It is very annoying to try to view the code. I have an Alienware laptop with RTX 1080 videi card.

Thanks.

Hmm… this is really weird.

I don’t think just the usual application logs will help us with this one…

Can you get a screen recording or screenshots of this happening so we could get something to start with? If they are big files you can email to support@robocorp.com

The only thing that comes to my mind are the font size changes from JupyterLab heritage. Does CTRL +/- change the font sizes of your Lab and if that works do the font sizes affect the blurriness.

Br,
Kari

The blurriness went away for a while. I might have rebooted my laptop. But now it is back. This time I grabbed a video for ya’ll. Skip to 16 seconds.

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AiKkpN5YVvXHlYRnZc4V3GQ1ZjP3lA?e=XiFxR3

Hi

Thanks for the video - No resolution yet from our side, but I noticed that you had more than one Teardown statement in a single Task. That should be changed as only the first teardown statements is execute :man_shrugging:

Sounds a bit similar: