Doubts about using imap

Good morning everyone, how can I use list message to read all the emails from the inbox folder?

Thanks

Hi, I have a good guide for this in this forum (here). If that post does not clear everything go to the Github link in there or write here again. Hope this helps

2 Likes

Thanks for the help, although I have not seen how to select only the emails from the inbox, still thanks.

I have more doubts.

How can I move the mail to another folder?

How to download the attached file?

I am using the documentation but the examples are not working

Following the documentation I try to download attachments and it does not download anything

Hi, the default is to search in Inbox.I have never move a folder, but the documentation show this. To download and attachment should be like you are doing.

You could log this: Log ${email}[Has-Attachments] in that FOR cycle to check if it detects an attachment in that mail. Also, does and error occurs when it tries to download the file? I have the same code and works fine

What version of rpaframework are you using?

In Robocorp Documentation of Imapsmtp library you can see this:

I haven’t use it, but if you add source_folder=TRASH it might search the trash folder. I have never use it because I have only needed to search in INBOX, which is the default.