Element not visible

Hi,
I try to automate a form input.
In order to reach this form I have to click at button.
I have tried several solutions. But always get the message: Element NN not visible after 5 seconds.
Looks like there is a scripted button that do not have an id.
The button is “Stem nå” on this site: Laget mitt - om laget - NTE

And seconds later I got a solution. Replaced the Click Button When Visible with Click Button and a the text of the button. Nearly to simple :slight_smile:

Open NTE lagetmitt
Open Available Browser Laget mitt - om laget - NTE
Click Button OK
Maximize Browser Window
Click Button Stem nå

I have trouble with selecting the checkbox. How can I do it?
This is also from the same webpage: Laget mitt - om laget - NTE

EDIT: found a checkbox in the DOM. But when I create a UI.locator like this: name:approve_personvern
and in the Keyword use a RPA.Brower Select Checkbox alias:“the UI.locator above” I get this error:

ElementClickInterceptedException: Message: element click intercepted: Element is not clickable at point (840, 609). Other element would receive the click:

Found a Checkbox element in the DOM.
But when doing a RPA.Browser Select Checkbox alias:“name:approve_personvern” I get this error message:

ElementClickInterceptedException: Message: element click intercepted: Element is not clickable at point (840, 609). Other element would receive the click:

Seems this checkbox is hidden in DOM and because of that Selenium is unable to click on it. After little trying I managed to achieve this with JavaScript
Execute Javascript document.getElementById('approve-personvern').checked = true

1 Like

Thank you. This solved the issue!

1 Like