Keywords are nor recognized with the Robocorp Visual Studio Code extension.
It’s does not detect keywords and variables from .robot and .py files but libraries are fine.
I spend several hours on this subject without improvements.
For that reason I started from scratch with an example application but with the same results.
I created an example application based on the Extended Robot Framework template.
They problem is directly visible, the Example Keyword isn’t found.
The resource file keywords.robot isn’t also not found.
When the relative path of the resource file is specified (keyword/Keywords.robot) the keywords are found or when I change manually the settings.json or the workspace.code-workspace file:
I expect the PYTHONPATH items descripted in the robot.yaml will be/are used.
But it looks like this doesn’t work. For that reason an absolute path or changes in the settings files are needed. But maybe I did something wrong.
I used the Robocorp extensions Robocorp code v0.16.0 and Robot Framework Language Server v0.24.0.