Orchestrator exception ERR_WORKER

Hi,

I’m trying to run a robot process. The runs fail with Orchestrator exception “ERR_WORKER”. I could not find any information on how to debug this. Do you have any suggestions? The robot runs fine locally in robocorp lab.

Geoff

Hey @olyseter!

This could be many things (we use this error as the default error in case we are missing some context).

Could you share the URL of this specific robot run so that we can further investigate?

The URL should look as follows:

https://cloud.robocorp.com/<ORGANIZATION>/<WORKSPACE>/processes/<PROCESS_ID>/runs/<ROBOT_RUN_ID>

Have a great day!

Ben

Hi All,

I am getting the same error. The robot runs to the final step locally (I’m trouble shooting the final Download Report part). However, the error I am getting when run in Workforce shows that it is failing at the “Open Available Browser” keyword.

Control Room?

Thanks,
Jacob

Bumping my last question. I didn’t want to start a new thread since there was already a couple regarding these Orchestrator errors.

Here is the link to my most recent robot run:

Here is a screenshot of the log:

I’m confused as to why the Open Available Browser keyword is failing. It works when run from VS Code on my local machine.

Let me know if there is anything else you need to help.
I appreciate your time and advice!

Thanks!
Jacob

Do you run your local machine in corporate setting? Log indicates that your target page is not loading as expected from cloud container.

I am the administrator user of my machine, if that is what you’re asking?

More if the target url is available publicly? If its only accessible from corporate network then it would not work from Robocorp container. For example if I try to navigate to it times out.

1 Like

Oh, very interesting… Thanks for that tip. I’ll try to figure out what is going on there.

Yep, probably some sort of IP restriction or some other mechanism that allows access only from specific networks.