RPA Dialogs Error Failed to execute script main due to unhandled exception WinError 2 The system cannot find the file specified

Hello, create an automation and I’m using the library from RPA.Dialogs import Dialogs, however, when I try to run the executable generated with pyinstaller, the error occurs: “Failed to execute script main due to unhandled exception WinError 2 The system cannot find the file specified”. According to the forums, it may be related to the absence of the shell=True parameter in subprocess.run(). Please do you know the cause of this problem?

Can you please share your conda.yaml so that we can see what dependencies and their versions you are using?

And in general, we prefer that you use our tooling (Agent, Assistant, rcc, devtools) to run your robots, so that environments and their setups are isolated, controlled, and repeatable. With pyinstaller you are mostly on your own resolving these kinds of issues, since that is something that we don’t currently support, sorry.

I understand jippo, I solved it by creating a class with tkinter for my project. Thanks.