Where can I see the git commit id and description loaded in robocloud?

When loading a robot from github.

Where can I see the git commit id and description loaded in cloud.robocorp.com?

I just see the date and time when the robot has been loaded in robocorp cloud from github.

Can we run a specific commit instead of the latest one?

Hi @Gael,

Have you tried looking at this docs page: GitHub actions integration to see if this will solve your issue? Can you describe the use case where you would want to select a specific commit?

If the above doc page does not solve your issue can you provide a bit more detail as to what you are looking to achieve with selecting a specific commit and I may be able to better assist.

Best,
Tim

Hi @Gael,

I wanted to let you know that in the coming weeks we will be releasing a feature that will let you know what commit is currently loaded in to Control Room and it will give you the option to sync to the latest commit or manually update. Once the feature is rolled out I will post more details here.

Best,
Tim

1 Like

Wonderful.

Thank you for your help.

Hi @Gael,

Apologies for my delay but in Control Room you can now see which commit is available. Additionally, if you want to be able to pull in commits manually (directly to the latest) without them being auto pushed then you can turn off the “Deploy incoming changes automatically” option when you add your code form GitHub. If the code already exists in Control Room then you can also select “Edit” for that robot and then toggle the option.

Best,
Tim